Last modified: September 19, 2018
555 NE 34TH STREET, #2706
MIAMI, FLORIDA 33137
Information we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following types of information:
• We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other Marshall HR Management services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
• Log information – When you access Marshall HR Management services via a browser, application or other client our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
• User communications – When you send email or other communications to Marshall HR Management, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
• Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services; and
• Protect the rights or property of Marshall HR Management or our users.
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use. Marshall HR Management processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America. We may have servers in other countries in the future as well. In some cases, we process personal information outside your own country.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some Marshall HR Management features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
Marshall HR Management only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Marshall HR Management in the following limited circumstances:
• We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
• We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Marshall HR Management, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Marshall HR Management employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and updating personal information
When you use Marshall HR Management services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
Third party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the internet.
Third party vendors, including Google, use browser cookies to serve ads based on your prior visits to this website.
• You have the option to opt out of Google’s use of browser cookies by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page. http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html
• Alternatively you can opt-out of most third party browser cookies by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Marshall HR Management Clients
There are some additional privacy issues specifically for Marshall HR Management clients.
• All information collected via questionnaires, tests, assessments, audio recordings or other means will not be shared with anyone in a format which allows client identification other than the client, the client’s sponsor, and authorized staff at Marshall HR Management, except by express permission of the client or the client’s sponsor.
• Information collected via questionnaires, tests, assessments, audio recordings, or other means may be shared in an aggregate fashion with third parties to facilitate Marshall HR Management advertising or other goals. Such information will never be shared with client identification information included.
• Marshall HR Management may contact former clients from time to time unless specifically requested to stop.
• Marshall HR Management may use data, including audio recordings, from our interaction with our clients for improving Marshall HR Management products, or other research efforts.